FlyGoAir is aiming at developing into one of South Africa's feeder networks, specifically aimed at linking the smaller towns, regional centers and hubs throughout South Africa.
In 2007 FlyGoAir registered as a Private company with the South Africans Company Registration Act and in 2012 the Airline was granted its Air Service License to operate a Domestic Schedule Passenger and Cargo Airline under the Air Service Licensing acts.
Today, FlyGoAir is a proudly South African Airline, linking passengers to the smaller towns, cities and regional centers aiming at servicing more than 6 destinations in Southern Africa within the next twelve months, utilizing a fleet of CRJ aircraft, Beech Craft aircraft, Boeing 737 and MD aircrafts.
The airline aims at carrying more than 150 000 passengers annually by way of 4000 flight sectors .The Airline is proud to note that, despite the many challenges it had to face in the turbulent Airline industry. We are confident in achieving the market share as a premium Airline Carrier in South Africa aimed at the Business traveler and leisure traveler .
Our FlyGoAir head office is situated at O.R. Tambo International Airport and we are now expanding offices to Durban King Shaka, Pietermaritzburg Oribi Airport and Cape Town International. The Airline plans to expand services to Mthatha, New Castle and Nelspruit as well as applications for an International Air Service License to operate flights into Gaborone, Lusaka and Africa by 2016.
The Airlines Management team and partners include:
R Sivsanker - Chairperson of the Board and CEO
Hans Terblanche - Director Flight operations and Non Exec Board Member
Peter Wielart - Director Safety and Quality
Allan Rodgers - Chief Pilot
Jakkiie Wessels - Operations
Budget Car Rental Group - Exclusive Airline Partner
Our Mission Statement
FlyGoAir will operate as a Regional Feeder Airline.
• We are committed to the optimization of regional air transportation by providing an exceptional quality service to all our passengers and partners alike.
• On time performance, Safety and Quality will be our most important service delivery criteria.
• To achieve our vision of creating an extensive network spanning many regional capitals, smaller communities and major cities, we will work together with our passengers and partners
• We will strive to achieve the best offerings to passengers with regards safety, quality and a seamless system that will allow for passenger convenience, comfort and affordability at all times.
• We will aim to set benchmarks in safety, on-time performance and reliability through technical operational expertise, business integrity, service delivery and productivity.
• We will strive to become one of South Africa´s leading Regional Feeder Airline and we will aspire to being a role model to the industry through committed long term sustainability and empowerment transformation initiatives.